The IT Implementation Analyst will support a manufacturing software deployment and implementation for a Fortune 500 oil and gas company. They will support manufacturing sites across north and south America.
- Be proficient in understanding shop floor labor data collection processes
- Understand and have experience with utilization, efficiency and productivity reporting
- Manipulate data in Excel to report on site performance
- Be able to communicate with all teams globally
- Host weekly calls with sites, and be on site at go-live
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in data analysis for manufacturing organization.
- Solid process understanding and governance in producing reports and analysis
- Experienced in working with ERP systems preferably SAP or Oracle
Travel: 40% (out Sunday, back Thursday)