This position is responsible for working with the Contact Center Technology team in leveraging technology to solve business problems at BNSF by participating in all phases of the contact center development process from inception through transition. The team is dedicated to developing, maintaining and supporting the solutions for the enterprise communications environment. The team partners with all call center business units to fully understand and implement the unique solutions that best suits the businesses need.
• Proficiency in Java EE to maintain, design, develop, improve, and test IBM WebSphere based applications.
• Solid analytical skills, problem determination, and resolution recovery processes
• Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working and collaborative relationships with technology teams, and business analysts.
• Rotating on-call support.
Preference will be given to individuals who have experience with any of the following:
• SQL querying
• IVR application development