Provide specialization in advanced analytics to extract insight from information by iterating rapidly, to summarize, visualize large data sets.
Responsibilities & Tasks
The Data Analyst will assist in our efforts to create analytical solutions for initiatives. Candidate will be responsible for data exploration, discovery, and presentation of gathered insight from such data. This role will be responsible for visualizing and communicating insight extracted from data to stakeholders across the company. This role will construct, test, maintain and architect supporting datasets. Experienced candidate needs proven ability to work independently on big projects. Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with several stakeholders across multiple organizations. Must be very organized and detailed in development efforts.
- Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with enterprise reporting tools like Tableau and / or Power BI
- Experience with various reporting platforms.
- Experience with relational database management system development.
- Solid analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to build analytics solution including data exploration, extraction, cleaning, transformation, testing, and implementation.
- Ability to understand business requirements, collaborate with team, provide ideas, and clearly present new findings/ solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with several stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Open to learn new tools and technologies.
- Able to adapt to fast-paced working environment
- Form training and / or mentoring under a scrum coach.
- Experience working using a format project management methodology (Scrum & Scaled Agile)
- Experience leveraging project management tools. (i.e VersionOne)
- Experience working with Robotic Process Automation technologies (UIPath)