Senior Java Developer
Seeking senior Java developer to participate in a project that will enhance the operation of network as well as increasing velocity and throughput. The position requires working closely with our employees, both business and technical, as well as external vendors. The successful candidate will be a responsible for leading a technical team, architecting solutions in a JVM space and implementing these solutions.
This candidate must be able to work various GUI frameworks, both web and thick client as well as complex back-end algorithms. The successful candidate must have experience with automated testing and deployments of applications and be able to research and recommend solutions based on current industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of JVM language development experience using Java, Groovy, etc.
- Strong user interface design and implementation skills in Java, Grails, Play, Spring boot, Gradle
- Experience in RabbitMQ, TIBCO JMS and Kafka
- Experience with No SQL databases like Cassandra
- Experience in testing methodologies using frameworks such as Junit, Spock testing framework, etc.
- Experience with Continuous integration using tools such as Jenkins.
- Ability to understand Mathematical algorithms, Graph theory and the implementation of these algorithms
- Ability to lead a technical team and effectively communicate with TS and Business leaders
- Criminal history
- Last 7 years of driving history
- Last 5 years of employment history to include military service
- Social Security number
SELECT COUNT(*) as `cnt` FROM `wp_nke3a5r5yh_wpjb_job` AS `t1` INNER JOIN `wp_nke3a5r5yh_wpjb_job_search` AS `t4` ON `t1`.`id`=`t4`.`job_id` WHERE t1.is_active = 1 AND t1.job_created_at <= '2020-10-01' AND t1.job_expires_at >= '2020-10-01' AND t1.id NOT IN('117') AND MATCH(t4.title, t4.description, t4.company, t4.location)AGAINST ('+Java +Developer +- +Sr' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ORDER BY t1.is_featured DESC, t1.job_created_at DESC, t1.id DESC