As a Developer, you will be responsible for the technical design, development and implementation of various software applications pertaining to the PTC project. This is a hands-on role for developing and supporting projects, which include working with Microsoft SQL Server database, C#, .NET, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
• ASP.NET C#
• Visual Studio 2015/2017
• Microsoft SQL Server and Server Stored Procedures
• Iron Python Integrated with C#
• Windows Form Application C#
• Parallel Processing, Threading
• Iron Python
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong critical thinking, logic and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially documenting processes, tracks and monitors problems and resolutions to ensure timely resolution.
• Flexibility to work on various projects and moving deadlines.
• Highly motivated and able to work mostly independently & as team player.
• Self-starter who works effectively & well under pressure.
• Performs testing on programs before moving into a production environment.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and other investigative procedures.
• Able to set & meet project deadlines consistently
• Bachelor degree in a technical field
• Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
• Programming experience 5+ years
• Ability to communicate technical concepts and effectively communicate to non-technical staff and management
Tier 3 .NET Developer
Looking for someone with Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server (creating databases and tables)
First project (should last 2 months) they’ll be working on is a project tracking application, it’s a web application we’re building for the PTC validation team. Guys from the field will be using this application to pick a location and enter in details of what type of work they performed, this information will be stored in a database that they’ll use to run reports off of. Candidate will be responsible for on-going maintenance of the application.
The candidate needs to be able to work independently, and very well versed in ASP.NET, C#, and Active Directory.
Next project they’ll be working on should last for more than a year. They’ll be working on a Baloo Auto Analysis application, which is a windows form application – we are in phase 1 of development, requires experience in C# running SQL Queries, tons of stored procedures on the back end, definitely need windows form and asp.net experience.
It would be awesome to find a candidate with experience integrating Iron Python into Windows Form, data manipulation with Iron Python within C#.
Candidate needs to have strong and clear communication, will be working with the validation team 1 on 1, gathering requirements, building out phases, needs to have clear communication with the team what’s working and what’s not.
Must Have: Asp.net, C#, SQL, Windows Form
Job posted today. I will want to get resumes by 4/25, will review resume on 4/26 & 4/27, interviewing on 5/2 – 5/4, looking to bring them on ASAP.
Interview Process, 30 to 45 min face to face interview, will not interview late candidates.