Are you a systems engineer? We are looking for a systems engineer with Industry experience in a large enterprise environment. Tapping into your SCCM experience, virtualization, and VMWare skills. You will write automation tasks using python or power shell. You will manage an end to end cloud infrastructure.
Our team manages an enterprise IT datacenter across the globe. With more than 30k systems to manage, 100+PB storage and an internal private cloud. This opportunity will allow you to work in one of the most innovative and cutting edge technology teams in the industry.
You must be a talented individual who can manage our growing infrastructure with experience in SCCM and VMware technologies. With that knowledge you will help us in not only manage our internal cloud but also help automate our infrastructure using you python skills. Our Minimum requirements for this role:
- 5-6 years of experience with VMware VCA6-DCV or higher
- SCCM experience (70-243 Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager certification preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in Python or other scripting tools (PowerShell, Bash, Perl, etc.)
- Should be a thought leader with excellent communication skills
- VMware VCA6-DTM or higher OR Citrix CCA-V or higher
- Puppet on Windows experience
- Exchange Server 2013, 2016 administration experience
- Endpoint Configuration and Control Experience (eg McAfee DLP, Casper (Apple), Bitlocker, Crashplan, etc.)
- UCS Manager experience
- Cisco Call Manager experience
Currently, we are not able to sponsor any work visa’s. We are only able to consider US Citizens at this time.