Network Implementation Engineer
As a member of the design and implementation team, you will participate in the design and implementation activities, drive methodologies and "best known methods" to streamline work, drive execution, and track progress.
Looking for dedicated and driven network engineers to work at the leading global network company. Candidates would be part of a global implementation team focusing on the infrastructure builds and support. Role requires a thorough understanding of LAN protocols, EIGRP routing, ACL configuration and troubleshooting and basic firewall configuration such as ACLs and network objects. Extensive hands-on experience with Cisco routers, switches, firewalls.
- This position will require the engineer to interact with monitoring and other network applications using Python via APIs as well as some development work with Python, and be able to share day to day use of the tools with the network team.
- This person should have a working knowledge of Data Center LAN Switches, Router, Server Load Balancers and Firewalls. Working knowledge of monitoring protocols and tools
- Candidates must also have the ability to effectively communicate and document new network designs and technologies.
- Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k.
- Catalyst 6500, 4900M, 3750.
- ASR 1000 series routers,
- 7200 series and ISR routers (2800/2900/3800/3900),
- ASA firewalls and ACE or Citrix NetScaler load balancers (F5 also acceptable).
- Perform hardware refresh and IOS code upgrades
- Deploy new devices
- Configure networking hardware to latest IT standards
- Serve as escalation point to Tier 2 support groups
- Provide feedback to operations and design teams
- Networking Experience 5 years and above
- Technical Domain expertise - Data Center Network Monitoring & Tools
- Routing & Switching
- Network Management protocols
- Programming – Python OR Perl (MUST)
- Restful APIs