Sr. Network Engineer
- Conducts analysis and planning on company-wide communications services to support strategic planning and procurement.
- Supports the Corporate Network Operations Center (NOC) in establishing bandwidth monitoring and system management.
- Ensures solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reusability.
- Supports the corporate operations in the provisioning, implementation, and monitoring, troubleshooting of Network communications.
- Leads development of communications solutions for proposals and creates strategies to win business in foreign and domestic markets.
- Leads Network Engineering team in keeping documentation and monitoring systems up to date and accurate at all times.
- Provides oversight of communications projects, including development of timetables, budgets, and status reports working with project management team.
- Monitors LAN and WAN to ensure they are operating according to contractual service level agreements.
- Manages communication systems to ensure they support corporate network architecture and operations.
- May consult with business unit contract operations and program management staff.
- Prepares detailed documentation of network systems including drawings, IP addressing plans, troubleshooting trees and training documents.
- Performs duties as Lead in absence of the department manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Professional Certifications and industry certifications.
- Ability to remain current on CISCO platforms.
- Demonstrate independent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers, including various country Governments.
- Ability to uphold integrity and confidentiality with access to all information on the Company network.
- Skilled in creating Visio drawings and diagrams of new and existing network infrastructure
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience in network engineering is required.
- Experience with CISCO IOS network software is required.
- Experience with Cisco NEXUS network software is required.
- F5 LTM and GTM deployment and management experience is preferred.
- Desired Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline. Two (2) years’ experience in related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years college