Currently looking for a Project Server Engineer to join our Corporate IT Department. The Project Server Engineer will help support and track incidents for high-visibility, high-traffic applications, and consumer facing applications reported by internal customers, business partners and vendors.
This mid-level position has an emphasis in CRM support and requires a solid foundation in supporting Enterprise level applications, basic Windows Server knowledge, ability to provide technical support, testing, and incident management experience. If you are driven, passionate about technology, and ready to learn - we want to talk to you!
Detailed Job Description and Duties:
- Solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the internal and external consumers
- Escalate issues to higher technical support level where applicable
- Take ownership of internal customer technical issues and seeing them through to resolution
- Maintain jovial, yet respectful and professional, relationships with internal customers and team members
- Identify and implement solutions to software, hardware and service issues
2-4 years of experience in each of the following areas:
- Actively supporting enterprise application infrastructures with 50+ servers
- Very broad exposure within support, technical troubleshooting, and application architecture
- Enterprise software implementation experience, involving complex business-to-business solutions
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL Server Query creation and Windows PowerShell scripting
- Ability to prioritize service levels for each organizations’ business unit
- Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus