Windows Systems Engineer
- Exchange architecture: Mail flow troubleshooting, advanced mail routing, and acquisition driven migration requirements.
- O365 Management: Exchange Online rule creation/modification, license management, SharePoint Online, Security and Compliance, Legal requests for search and investigation.
- Active Directory: ADFS, Users and Computers, Sites and Services, and Domains and Trusts
- DNS Infrastructure: The ability to understand, consolidate, and implement.
- Group Policy: Read, create, and deploy policies
- NTFS/AD Group best practice implementation.
- Strong data center and Infrastructure experience.
- Intermediate virtualization experience (Hyper-V preferred)
- Serve as a technical lead on team assigned projects and drive them to completion.
- Participate in rotational on-call schedule
- Mid-Tier PowerShell experience with the ability to read/write and troubleshoot current scripts as well as write new scripts to automate solutions.
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) Experience – Intune, MobileIron, AirWatch, etc.
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- System Center Configuration Manager
- System Center Data Protection Manager
- Storage Concept