The SAP Application Analyst will be responsible for providing customer support leadership for Sales & Distribution (SD), Logistics Execution (LE), Supply Chain and related systems. The resource will provide support for existing functionality and new project initiatives in this domain area. Some of the key responsibilities include developing implementation strategies and process designs. The Analyst must be able to design and streamline complex business processes by working in conjunction with, and leading cross functional business teams so as to seamlessly integrate processes within the enterprise application landscape. This individual should be highly motivated with excellent analysis, execution and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and functional profile, someone who has experience in SAP Configuration in SD & Supply Chain Modules (LE, MM). Reports to the Global SAP Program Manager.
- Functional Role in Global SAP Implementation with special focus on SAP SD modules- full implementations from blueprinting until delivery
- Implementation Experience in SAP Logistics Execution and in SAP Materials Management
- Working in a manufacturing industry
- Experience Integrating multiple legacy systems into SAP and Implementing Monitor Customer EDI solutions
- Cross functional solutioning as well as in SD functional reporting
- Customer Integration and Customer Support Experience in a leading capacity for SD- OTC (Order to Cash) solutions
- Responsible to attend to and resolve top priorities for the Global Customer Service team, in a timely manner
- Evaluates incidents and standard change requests and co-ordinate/guide the implementation of changes according to business requirements.
- Ensures that the incidents and standard changes are resolved within the target times as defined in SLAs.
- Participates on changes and project work as required
- Updates incident, problem and change tickets with relevant information and status updates.
- Conducts modular tests. Helps the business counterparts and colleagues to prepare test scenarios and supports User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and Technical Acceptance Tests (TAT). Evaluates completeness and validity of the required test scenarios.
- Keeps all required documentation up-to-date.
- Ensure that SAP SD - OTC & Supply Chain solutions are secure and compliant with intdernal and external audit requirements.
Leadership and Communication
- Capable of establishing standards and best-practices in business analysis and functional design (blueprinting), configuration, development, testing, training and deployment, and managing teams to those standards.
- Must have a proven track record of establishing working relationships with business stakeholders in Global Customer Service
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and builds understanding.
- Ensures adherence to best practices and audit requirements including SOX as it relates to IT controls
Education and/or Experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 7 to 10 years of functional experience working with SAP SD, including a minimum of 2 global SAP Implementation and customer support experience in the SD Application modules in SAP
- Extensive, cross-functional, SAP ECC solution design and configuration experience. Demonstrated, substantial experience in blueprinting & Support of cross-functional ECC solutions, including FTM, PTP, DTS and MTS
- SAP functional knowledge with special expertise in the following areas
- SAP Pricing – pricing procedures, pricing conditions, freight, shipping, OTC
- Availability check