SharePoint Developer to support SharePoint administration and development activities for SharePoint 2013 on premises and Office 365 SharePoint Online. The position will contribute to planning and implementing SharePoint and overall collaboration strategy by migrating SP2010 Team Sites to O365 SharePoint Online. The position will be responsible for working with internal business partners and various IT teams to analyze business requirements, design and develop technology solutions leveraging SharePoint to improve business process efficiency and effectiveness. Candidate should possess extensive knowledge of SharePoint, including intranet and extranet environments. Knowledge & experience with Agile, O365 apps, and SharePoint Online is preferred.
- Estimate effort and time required to complete various coding activities and manage to the resulting schedule
- Participate in code reviews
- Provide SharePoint end-user support (i.e. respond to user questions & issues).
- Provide leadership and guidance on planning, architecting and implementing SharePoint 2016 environments. (This may include a mixture of cloud and on-premise farms.)
- Create and evolve best practices, standards and guidelines for the architecting, management, and utilization of SharePoint solutions.
- Design implement and support SharePoint solutions that meet functional, capacity, and security requirements.
- Assist in evaluation of SharePoint-related solutions, including custom and 3rd party applications.
- Perform feasibility analysis and estimations for SharePoint-related initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree and related experience in the areas of infrastructure, middleware, and application development
- 1+ years of experience coding and developing custom solutions in SharePoint 2013 utilizing App Model, CSS 3.0/HTML5, etc.
- Ability to manage a complex, multi-farm SharePoint environment
- Ability to scope, design and implement SharePoint 2016 solutions
- 3+ years’ experience with SharePoint 2013 custom solutions and custom branding
- 3+ years’ experience with Object Oriented methodology