- Leveraging of intelligent automation technologies to eliminate, consolidate, automate and/or augment work processes for most aggressive efficiency gains.
- Technologies include Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – “Bots”, Intelligent Agents “interactive bots” & Artificial Intelligence – “Smart Bots”.
- The Release Train Engineer (RTE) is a servant leader and coach.
- You will identify needs, remove impediments and contribute as necessary to ensure the performance and success of the team.
- This position requires a leader accountable for maximizing the business value produced by the team, including throughput and delivery.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, including Director and above levels.
- Actively remove impediments that block progress for the Release Train to support scrum team delivery.
- Partner and collaborate with Release Train team stakeholders, vendors and dependent teams.
- Lead increment planning sessions to establish scope and build release plans.
- Manage and facilitate cross-functional team ceremonies to support development and product releases.
- Assist with execution and Feature/Capability completion tracking.
- Collaborate with Product managers and Enterprise Architects to understand program features and drive release train delivery.
- Champion and foster project change management processes and procedures.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology to identify and manage issues, risks and dependencies.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Managers to understand and shape the definition of portfolio programs, assess progress/health, and report metrics.
- Foster team accountability while ensuring continual flow of high quality value from the Release Train.
- Attend System and Solution Demos
- Ensure that projects follow standard policies, procedures, and practices.
- Assist in coaching leaders and scrum masters in lean agile practices.
- 5+ years developing projects in Agile environment as a Project Manager
- 5+ years leading teams through all phases of the project life cycle by implementing the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Leading Infrastructure implementations and systems integration projects
- 10 + years leading Information Technology projects.
- 5 + years leading large scale transformation programs, involving business process and change, organization change, and multiple large-scale technology components.
- 2+ years delivering large scale IT solutions leveraging Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Business and solution development, project/program management, and project delivery.
- Proven experience in change management.
- Experience leading and/or supporting intelligent automation, RPA, intelligent agent or Artificial intelligence systems.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college/university (MBA, Information Systems or Computer Science)