One of the nation’s leading full service Engineering Firms is looking for a Sr. Civil PE, Project Manager to lead their growing operations in El Paso, TX. We are currently searching for an experienced Lead Utility Engineer for Water and Wastewater related projects in our El Paso office.
- Responsible for technical production, marketing, and project management.
- Ability to excel in developing long-term client relationships, penetrating public sector markets, and leading teams of engineers and production staff.
- Will be responsible for all aspects of marketing and bookings for the group.
- Previous sales experience with El Paso area clients is highly preferred.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, construction administration, and preparation of technical reports, plans, and specifications for various water transmission/distribution and wastewater collection projects.
- Must have a mix of technical experience including but not limited to pipelines, pump/lift stations, elevated/ground storage tanks, ground water wells/pumps, and pipeline rehabilitation.
- Must be able to work independently as well as plan work of teams of professionals and technicians.
- 10-15+ years of public sector consulting related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Texas Professional Engineer (PE) license (or the ability to become licensed in Texas within 6 months.)