We are currently looking for an Exchange Engineer to support a Fortune 500 enterprise environment. The right candidate will exhibit strong client-facing skills, leadership skills, will be forward thinking and have the ability to work across a multitude of technical and non-technical groups.
- Manage the following technologies: Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2016, and Skype for Business 2015
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the server/storage/network devices/client devices, etc.
- Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Implement Automation of task leveraging PowerShell
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and internal customers
- Provides support for the system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configures and manages Windows systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Working with cross-functional project teams to implement highly available solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Current, enterprise-class Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Microsoft platforms running on Intel servers utilizing directly attached and SAN attached storage
- Experience designing, implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS
Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups
- Designing and building Microsoft Exchange environments.
- Designing and building Skype for business environments.
- Strong PowerShell scripting experience.
- 5-7 years of experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- Demonstrated understanding with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team requiring little supervision