Kristen is looking for someone who can manage a global team of highly skilled, highly competent UI/UX professionals. Kristen said that they operate a tight knit team and everyone in the group operates well together. It is also a diverse team, including one member who manages their Chinese sites (fully bi-lingual), one who manages all of their Spanish speaking sites, and two international team members in the UK.
Mouser generates $1 Billion in revenue and roughly half of that comes through the websites that Kristen and her team manage.
Kristen has a strong team, each of whom who has their own technical proficiency. She needs someone who can bring the team together for brainstorming and has the leadership/managerial skill to bring the best out of people.
The Key Selling Points (THE PITCH):
- Mouser has experienced 20% growth year over year.
- They are a Berkshire Hathaway company so they have deep pockets.
- This person will be 100% responsible for the web presence, along with shaping the future of their eCommerce approach.
- Mouser has 20 offices across the globe. This is a true international/global opportunity.
- This person can travel as much as they like or as little as they like. There will be at least two trips to the UK a year, but there is the potential for more.
- There is great upward mobility for this role including the opportunity for this role to be Director level.
- This person will "evangelize" the UX across the entire company.
Kristen would like to see the portfolio of the candidate. The ideal person would have worked in a high paced, highly fluid environment.
The UI/UX team will also provide tools and services to their customers.