Looking for a qualified Cisco Network Engineer with extensive experience to be part of a Global Field Implementations team. Role requires a thorough understanding of LAN and WAN protocols, routing and switching technologies, ACL management and troubleshooting and wireless and VPN technologies. Extensive hands-on experience configuring Cisco routers, switches, and firewall. Candidates must also have the ability to effectively communicate and document new network designs and technologies.
ASR 1000 series routers and ISR routers (2800/2900/3800/3900) Cat(6500’s/3700’s/3800’s), Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k. ASA
BGP, EIGRP, LAN Switching and VLANs
- Perform hardware refresh and IOS code upgrades and software backups.
- Deploy new devices in the infrastructure environment.
- Configure networking hardware to latest IT standards utilizing Cisco cookbook references.
- Update Network diagrams and documentations as needed.
- Engage in team meetings for network operations process, procedures and future planning strategies.
- Work with cross functional teams of design, operations, layer 1 engineers and PM to deliver on projects.
- LAN and WAN Networking (IP Routing, LAN Switching, Firewalls, ACLs, DNS, QoS, wireless, IPv6 etc).
- Experience with Cisco Operating Systems such as IOS and/or NX-OS required.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- CCNP/CCDP (CCNA with equivalent experience is also acceptable)
- Four year or post-graduate degree or equivalent industry experience required.